Sunday, April 18, 2010

Fuckin' Magnets, How Do They Work?

I am fascinated by the Insane Clown Posse. I sincerely hope that some day, they come out and tell all the Juggalos "We did it all for the money, suckers!" Then, all of the Juggalos will get mad and kill them for taking them for a ride.
That's the only way that I.C.P. will die.
I'm convinced of it.
Because there is no way that rational people will view the Insane Clown Posse's latest song "Miracles" and think "Damn, this is really good."
Hear me when I tell you that "Miracles" isn't good...it's great.
But you know what I mean. It's the same thing when I tell you that Glitter, or Death Race 2000, or Plan 9 is great. It in no way means that I'm suddenly down with the clown.

And Daniel O'Brien just may be the best writer at Cracked because he's done a great piece on this song here and he's convinced me that I needed to add Tiptoes to my Netflix queue.

No comments: