Saturday, October 13, 2012

Make Sure To Order Your Horse Meat Before The Holiday Rush

Got up early today to catch some OT at work. It's raining in Iowa today which means our family will probably be stuck indoors all day long, except for boring errands and house cleaning.

I have obviously chose to avoid both.

I worked hard. To reward myself, I decided to post the following silly item in the area break room, known around the place as "Java Bars."



The phone number doesn't work, but I think if you change the area code to "419" it goes to a Adult Movie Theater House.

If it's too hard to read, here's a transcript:

"Succulent Tasty Horse Meat For Sale Now taking orders for this mouth-watering delicacy. Available in quantities of 10 to 50 lbs. Delivered to your home. Please call the number below to place your order today! Also available: smaller quantities of boneless donkey meat. Order before the holiday rush."

1 comment:

E said...

Fuckin' Wally Fessler. I used to know his voice, but can't think of it now. He had maybe a '39 Chevy or something else, poorly hot rodded. Also radio: I used to watch Mike Shea play frisbee with himself in the SW corner park across from his house. WTF is up with that guy, if he's still alive...