Here's the info:
The North American version of Rave Tapes’ deluxe-edition box set, which is available exclusively through SubPop, will be housed in a hardcover box case featuring artwork unique to this package and will be limited to just 500 copies.
Items included in the box set include:
* Loser Edition vinyl of the album – limited, colored-vinyl version
* Bonus 7" including one new, non-album track, with an art etching on the B-side (this is the same 7" we are offering as a free gift with purchase of the regular version of Rave Tapes)
* Bonus, colored-vinyl 12" with two additional new, non-Rave Tapes songs only available in this box set version.
* 3 12″×12″ art prints of the cover art from all of the vinyl pieces in this here box: aka the LP, the bonus 12" and bonus 7".
* 40-page, hardcover book of studio photography by Steve Gullick taken during recording of the album. * CD copy of the album and digital download codes for each of the vinyl records included.
Mogwai’s recently released video for “The Lord is Out Of Control,” is now available via Sub Pop’s YouTube player (link). The clip, helmed by Antony Crook (Hardcore Will Never Die, But You Will LP photography; "San Pedro” video), features gorgeous cinematography and was shot on location in Hawaii this past October.
Rave Tapes is set for a Jan. 21 in North America via Sub Pop, with the European release available on Jan. 20 via Rock Action. The record will also be available via Spunk in Australia and Hostess in Japan and SE Asia. Rave Tapes was recorded over the summer in the band’s Castle of Doom studio in Glasgow and reunites the band with Hardcore Will Never Die But You Will co-producer Paul Savage.
Digital pre-orders of Mogwai’s Rave Tapes via iTunes became available on Dec. 2, with purchasers receiving immediate downloads of the songs “The Lord Is Out Of Control” and “Remurdered.”
North American CD and LP pre-orders, including limited edition Loser Edition colored vinyl, product bundles with a new T-shirt design, and deluxe box set are also available now via SubPop. Click here to pre-order the record in it’s multiple formats via Sub Pop.
North American tour dates:
Apr. 21 - Albuquerque, NM - Sunshine Theatre
Apr. 22 - El Paso, TX - Tricky Falls
Apr. 23 - Dallas, TX - Granada Theater
Apr. 24 - Austin, TX - Emo's
Apr. 25 - Houston, TX - Fitzgerald's
Apr. 26 - Raton Rouge, LA - Varsity Theatre
Apr. 27 - New Orleans, LA - Civic Theatre
Apr. 29 - Miami, FL - Grand Central
Apr. 30 - Tampa, FL - The Ritz Ybor
May 1 - Orlando, FL - The Beacham Theatre
May 3 - Nashville, TN - Exit In
May 6 - Charlotte, NC - Amos' Southend
May 7 - Washington, DC - 9:30 Club
May 8 - Philadelphia, PA - Union Transfer
May 9 - New York, NY - Terminal 5
May 10 - Boston, MA - House of Blues
May 11 - Montreal, QC - Metropolis
May 13 - Toronto, ON - Danforth Music Hall
May 14 - Cleveland, OH - House of Blues
May 15. - Detroit, MI - St. Andrews Hall
May 16 - Chicago, IL - The Vic Theatre
May 17 - Des Moines, IA - Wooly's
May 18 - Minneapolis, MN - First Ave
May 20 - Denver, CO - Ogden Theatre
May 21 - Salt Lake City, UT - The Depot
May 24 – Portland, OR – Roseland Theater
May 25 - Vancouver, BC - Vogue Theatre