Sunday, March 2, 2008

Glam-Racket Would Like To Recall The Last OCD Chronicle Entry...

Because I just found an unbeliveable remake of the song, written and self-released by Sophie herself, that lends it support to Hillary Clinton in this year's election.
It's not even because I'm an Obama supporter and Sophie isn't; I can understand how a bisexual cougar like Hawkins would tend to lean towards Hillary.
No, it's because this version is completely retarded.
I don't expect Sophie B. Hawkins to be Joni Mitchell, but can't she come up with something that doesn't sound like it was penned by a Clinton staffer? It's almost as embarassing as the "Hillary Quit The Band" video.
Also, could you make something that doesn't sound like it's a karaoke version of your own fucking song, albeit with dumber lyrics.
And to prove that I'm not playing favorites here, I thought the entire Obama via Will.I.Am thing was completely stupid, but it's not as bad as this.

No comments: