Wednesday, May 5, 2010

They Just F*cked With The Wrong Mexican

We had a food day at work for Cinco de Mayo, which meant that I had to endure a continual comment of "Boy Todd, your tortilla wraps are spicy!"
That's kind of the point, isn't it?
Meanwhile, some chucklehead brings a bag of Doritos and called it good.
At least I didn't have a ton to bring home (only three didn't muster consumption) and the real joy came from seeing that Danny Trejo had a special Cinco de Mayo announcement "For Arizona!" in the form of a trailer for Machete.

Am I the only one who though that Death Proof was better than Inglorious Basterds?
Am I alone in thinking that Space Terror is the best movie Robert Rodriguez has ever made?
Do I hear any voices yelling "Awesome" at the idea that Rodgriguez is bringing a fake movie to reality?

No comments: