Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Best Of Billy Joel

Admittedly, this video isn't for everyone.

My wife, for example, wouldn't think this is funny by any means.

But for me, it's a riot-all of Billy Joel's greatest hits played at the same time.

I laugh at the moment it begins; all bold from the first notes of a new hit record from Billy Joel.

And while it kicks off into chaos, it progresses into a weird blend of existential weirdness.

No wonder he had trouble with the drink!

And then the "heart attack ack ack ack ack!!" thing can be heard, and I lose it.

I'm admittedly not that familiar with "Captain Jack," the song that weirdly ends the proceedings.

I could have sworn it would have been "Scenes From An Italian Restaurant."

1 comment:

Cousin J said...

My new preferred way of listening to Billy Joel. Actually, probably the only way I can listen to him.